Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a connected with some for the reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that regardless how to patent an idea good understanding you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an idea that they agree is usually profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may have also a full-line of products and not looking to add much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother for you to trace you up.)
6. They have too many similar products and that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea interests a minimal niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort because of.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t need a clue who competitors is looking.
12. You sent a specific thing that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing when what is on its way out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, inventhelp caveman etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down depending that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and have a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, but when they write a quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, truly was poorly written as well as cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they can expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for invention idea the year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not require to take the risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few of the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and plenty of research part different yourself as marketable as it can.